TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following sets out the terms and conditions under which we provide the courses listed on our website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking any course. You should understand that by booking any of our courses, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
FEES & COURSE PAYMENT
- All fees must be paid 100% in advance before enrollment.
- All published fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Unless otherwise indicated, published fees are exclusive of cost of accommodation and traveling.
- Payments could be made through credit or debit cards, bank transfers, personal or company cheque, company purchase orders or any other payment mode agreed upon by both parties. Registrants are required to send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- 5% of course fee will be charged as penalty per dud cheques.
- Fees are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect all confirmed orders or registered courses.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
You may cancel a course booking at any time. All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
However, the following shall apply for course cancellations:
- As a courtesy, all cancellation requests received up to 28 days before course commencement will attract no penalty.
- 10% of course cost shall be deducted from applicant’s refund, if cancellation request is received 14 to 27 days prior to course start date.
- 25% of course cost shall be deducted from applicant’s refund, if cancellation request is received 7 to 13 days prior to course start date.
- 50% of course cost shall be deducted from applicant’s refund, if cancellation request is received 3 to 6 days prior to course start date. However, only for this case, if the applicant intends to enroll for a future course, only 20% deduction shall apply.
- There are no refunds for no-shows and all cancellation requests received within 2 days before course starts.
CANCELLATIONS BY KAPEAC
Whilst we shall make every effort to avoid changes or cancellation of our classes, KAPEAC reserves the right to cancel/change a class at any time and in our absolute discretion, due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases:
- Course applicants shall be notified via email and/or provided mobile number.
- 10% discount will apply if a registrant decides to apply for any future course within a year of course cancellation by KAPEAC.
- Registrants accept to indemnify KAPEAC of any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.
- We will make all refunds using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. We shall endeavour to start all refund processes as soon as possible. In most cases, all refunds should be concluded within 30 business days from cancellation date.
INDEMNITY & EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
KAPEAC will not be responsible for inability to perform any of our obligations under situations beyond our reasonable control. Such event includes, but not limited to the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
By paying for any of our courses, all registrants agree that:
- The liability of KAPEAC for a loss suffered by any registrant is strictly limited within the course fee paid.
- KAPEAC is not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side-effect of the main loss or damage including but not limited to:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- KAPEAC shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed during our courses.
- All legal issues shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
KAPEAC reserves the right to:
- Change the course time table and training contents in case of any unavoidable situations.
- Make changes to fee structure for future courses without giving any prior notification.
- Substitute another competent trainer when an advertised trainer is unavailable with no prior notice to registrants.
If you require further clarifications before course registration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org